The product is designed to provide short-term improvements in dust control through reduced surface tension and penetration of water, coupled with the organic binding properties of lignosulphonate. Longer-term, the presence of polymer will provide a cumulative seal over the exposed surface that will control dust and reduce water ingress into the ground.
Developed initially for road dust control in the mining environment, AcriBind has also proven to be efficacious in complementary industries where dust control is needed on roads or other exposed ground conditions.
AcriBind is conveniently delivered in a concentrated liquid form ready to use. It is typically diluted in a water cart at a concentration of 2% to 5% and applied via a simple spray-on treatment as part of the normal watering practice. It is compatible with most water sources available at mines and other industrial sites, making the product extremely versatile for use in a wide-range of applications.
Treated areas are immediately trafficable after application, making it the product of choice across numerous operations.
- Operational dust reductions
- Water savings of up to 75%
- Improved safety due to increased visibility for all road users and reduced risk of a vehicle losing control due to over-watering
- Operational cost savings and efficiencies due to a reduction in watercart operating hours
- Operational cost savings through a reduction in road maintenance; resulting in reduced need for graders, other road maintenance equipment and regular replenishment of surface wearing course material
- Less wet weather delays due to faster road drying times, improved wet weather trafficability and fewer washouts
- Reduced fuel consumption on heavy haulage roads
- Inherently biodegradable – will decompose over time and will not contaminate ground water
AVAILABLE DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
Material Safety Data Sheet
KEEP UPDATED WITH OUR LATEST NEWS
Need more info?
GET IN TOUCH