NON-PERMANENT HAUL ROADS
Secondary haul roads account for 60% if not more of the haul road network on most surface mining. Most mining operations still use water to abate dust with the view that water is cheap and readily available. However, water only abates dust
by adding moisture to the road surface which does not have long lasting effect, especially on hot sunny days. Apart from water, there are other traditional binders used for treating secondary haul roads which have helped to reduce water usage.
Through continuous research and development we have developed solutions for non-permanent haul road management that do not only provide dust control, but also offer the following benefits:
- Reduced gravel loss, dust levels and road maintenance
- Reduced fall out dust counts
- Easy to apply, no specialised equipment required
- Road trafficked immediately after application
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Cost effective compared to using water only
- Savings on water, labour and water bowser running costs
- Good penetration into road surface
DUST AND ROAD MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS:
No recapping required
Need more info?
GET IN TOUCH