High Pressure Mist System
Dust abatement and air filtration. When properly designed and installed the DAS Mist System produces a high concentration of 10-micron fog droplets. The size water droplets (10 millionths of a meter in diameter) provides optimum performance for attraction and suppression of PM10 and smaller dust particles.
The DAS™ Mist System is custom designed to effectively eliminate airborne emission control issues. The system includes programmable controllers with remotely located sensors. All pump modules are constructed from industrial grade components and are UL and CE rated.
- Transfer points
- Tipping Areas
- Loading Terminals
For further information - click here to contact us.
- More dust removed per volume when surfactants solutions are sprayed
- Effective & efficient in suppressing airborne dust
- Moisture added to the air not to the material while suppressing dust
- No moisture contribution to the material handled
- Reliable and cost effective solution for suppressing airborne dust
- Saves water
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic & non hazardous
For advice on Dust Suppression using the Dust-A-Side High Pressure Mist System, click here to contact us.